Manufactured and tested for use at low pressures.
All welded products are produced with 100% weld penetration for greater strength by ASME certified welders
Look for their mark of excellence.
We do not advocate use above:
- Working Pressure: 75psi / 5.17bar
- Test Pressure: 112.5psi
- Burst Pressure: 300psi / 20.68bar
Fittings are individually inspected & randomly tested at our manufacturing facility as part of our quality control program. We do not test every fitting.
- The user should test all fittings at 1.5 - 2 times the working pressure after installation.
Our Tube-Flow™ Products have a:
- Working Pressure: 250 psi / 17.24bar
- Burst pressure: 600psi / 41bar
Our Tube-Flow™, Welded Tube parts have a:
- Working pressure in excess: 150psi / 10.34bar
- Varying Bursts Ranging from: 360psi / 25bars to 500psi / 35bar.
- Aluminum Heavy Duty Tube-Flow™ Parts are made with Schedule 40 Heavy Duty Aluminum Tube for Standard Beveled Edge or Belled End.
- Steel HEAVY DUTY Welded Parts are made with 11 Gauge Mild Steel and are welded by our ASME certified welders.
- Heavy Duty Tube-Flow™ Parts are made with 6063-0 Temper Aluminum, 6063-T4 Aluminum and 6063-T6 Aluminum and are welded by our ASME certified welders.